mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Monday, November 19, 2012

54 Summits

Thanksgiving is this week, so if you can, help the food bank during this super busy time. I appreciate all the help and support I have received.

Big thanks to Kenny and Andrea this week for helping out!

Running:
Wed: Tagged Royal 3 times and ran to Breck on the Peaks Trail. 3:24 4k feet of vertical.
Thurs: Peaks Trail to CT to Miners Creek Road and up Royal 2:15 2k feet of vertical.
Friday: 1:45 with some Gore Range action and a Royal Summit 2k feet of vertical.
Sat: Ran home from work on the bike path 1:22
Sunday: New personal best on Mt. Royal 27:46. Up and down for :53 minutes. 1500 ft of vertical.
Monday: Ran up Quandary Peak (14,265). Up and down in 2 hours. Saw some awesome mountain goats (see below) 3100 ft of vertical.







No comments:

Post a Comment