mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgivng Week

I have fallen a little behind in my daily summits, due to various reasons. One including a sweet trip to Zion where a few of us ran the Zion Traverse. 48 miles and about 7500 feet of vertical which can be read about here, Jon Harrion's blog.

Big thanks to Sandi Nypaver for sending over a bag of canned goods - Good luck this weekend at the TNF championships!

Ran a new pr up Royal this week in 27:13.


No comments:

Post a Comment