mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Updates and many thanks!

As the new year as started, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contribued to the food bank. I have fallnd behind on updates and Mt. Royal summits as I was really focusing on running a solid race at Bandera. But, things dont always go as planned and I can't wait to start training again and loving my mountain runs.


Some food bank things:

With the help of many friends, runners, and hikers all over the country, I have dropped off close to 1,000 pounds of food at FIRC. When I went a few days after Christmas, the food bank was totally full, which is an amazing accomplishment that we should all be proud of.


Running things:

My year started off rough with a DNF at mile 42 of Bandera 100k. It felt like a step back mentally, but I know I will be stronger in the long run. It also opened my eyes to some medical issues that need to be addressed going into an up and coming race season.

On a HAPPY NOTE...

I am very proud to be a part of Leadville Running Company's 2013 Ultra Racing Team, as well as receiving support from Simple Hydration and MontBell clothing.

Here are some cool videos of stuff I have been up too...

courtesy of Sage Canaday...

Running 14ers

Running Green Mountain

Running in the mountains is essential to life...

No comments:

Post a Comment