mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why do I run?

People often ask, Why? Why do you put yourself through the pain and suffering of training and racing? Why do you run when its -20 outside, or 100 outside? Why do you love to run up 4500 feet of vertical?

Family, friends, support, love for natural places, love for exploration...

Me and Steph after Stone Mill 50+

Welcome Winter 50k

Welcome Winter 50k

14er Loop with Jon and Sage and LUNA!

Start of the Zion Traverse

End of the Zion Traverse

  
On our way up Mt. Elbert (14,440)


No comments:

Post a Comment