mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Monday, October 1, 2012

30 pounds of food, 14th Summit

30 pounds of food is soon to be dropped off at FIRC - awesome job everyone THANK YOU.

If you saw the Summit Daily and would like to get in contact with me to pick up food donations, email me at mikeamb1987@yahoo.com.

Running things:

Sun: Ran with Steph to the TH, and tagged Mt. Royal (12) in 32:xx mins. Hung out at the summit and met Steph up there. I did a Peaks Trail/Town loop  back to the house in 1:05. 1500 feet of vertical.

Monday: 2:23 Total. 3500 ft of vertical. Doorstep to Peaks Trail to Mt. Royal Summit (13), back down out on the Gore Trail, spun, back up to Mt. Royal (14), down through the Peaks Trail/Bike Trail, back to the doorstep in 2:23. Legs felt kind of sluggish today. Still trying to work in the running  mixed with the steep hikes.

30 pounds of food!!


No comments:

Post a Comment