mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

33 Summits

I can't say thank you enough to those who have supported to the project this far. The reception in the community is bigger than I thought it would be. 

I have been able to speak with numerous Summit County residents out on the trail about a variety of topics, all leaving me inspired to slog up to Mt. Royal another time. We're at 33 summits so far and I am certainly feeling motivated and inspired, even as the cold is coming in.

I am most excited about my numerous trips to the food bank this past month with boxes of great food items.

Thank you for the support everyone, join me for a run or a hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment