mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Friday, September 28, 2012

10th,11th, Summit Daily, Friends

 Many thanks to Abbey and Maura for their large, generous donations. I am very excited to drop off the first round of food this week to FIRC.

The Summit Daily is finishing up their story on the project. I met at the TH with one of their staff photographers who got some sweet shots. Big thanks to the Summit Daily.



Running....

Wed: Super tired and dragging. Tagged Mt. Royal for the 10th time and did a few laps on the Peaks Trail. 1:15 with about 1700 ft of gain.

Thurs: Little longer of an effort. Took the Peaks Trail to Barton Gulch, spun, and headed up to the high Miners Creek TH where I headed back down the 4x4 road. Intersected the Rainbow Lake trail and met the photographer in 1:48. I made my 11th ascent and back down for 2:34 with about 3,000 ft of vertical today. Pretty solid outing. I got in some good running as opposed to the big hikes, felt good to keep the legs turning over.

Its been over week since I have seen a moose...


No comments:

Post a Comment