mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Friends, donations, photos, running

Big thanks to Michael Chau for sending some donations to FIRC from Maryland. Michael is an old running buddy I met doing the Ragnar Relay in DC. We ran the Stone Mill 50 together last year, and got together for some other training runs.

Friday was a fun day of running. Steph and I did just under an hour on the Peaks Trail then I met up with the boys for a evening ascent of Mt. Royal. Ryan Krisch got some sweet photos...see below.

Saturday was pretty laid back as my body was feeling pretty beat up from a solid week of running. I went from my doorstep on the Peaks trail to Breck (where police went into the woods looking for a moose with shotguns) which is about 12 miles or so to downtown Breck.

Thanks again everyone for the support, especially Ultraspire for sending me a sweet Spry pack this week...see below.




No comments:

Post a Comment