mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Snowy Scrambles


9th Summit on the way down from Peak 1. Super cold and snowy up there (pics below). Tagged Peak 1 in 1:35, my fastest time yet. I am starting to get really comfortable in the alpine especially with the scrambling.

 Ran into some hikers on the trail who said they would drop off some food at FIRC. I am starting to feel like this whole project is coming together nicely.

Fun class 2/3 along the ridge

The last little bit of techy rock before the summit
Beautiful snow capped peaks

The beautiful town of Frisco

Cold, Tenmile Peak (Peak 2) in the back

9th Mt. Royal summit



No comments:

Post a Comment