mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Officially a Frisco resident

After my first night as an official resident of beautiful Frisco, I was able to get plenty of good running in both the morning and the evening. It has been pretty hectic the past week or so getting ready to move from New Jersey and getting everything set up for the next year that it felt good to spend close to 3 hours on the trails today. I got in a warm up summit on  Mt. Royal, doorstep to Summit in 29:58. I also have gotten a lot of help and support from my lovely girlfriend Stephanie in prepping this blog and facebook page.

Tuesday, 9/18 will start the official summits for the year, and donation locations will be posted accordingly. I will also have contact info for myself if you would like to get in touch directly. When I am running and routes I will do will also be posted for anyone wishing to join. I am always eager to run with new people.

Recap on the day:
AM: Peaks trail, doorstep to downtown Breck 1:50
PM: Mt. Royal, doorstep to summit, back through town 1:02

No comments:

Post a Comment