mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A day of 2's

 Day 2
2 pounds of food collected!
2 Mt. Royal Summits

 First 2 pounds of food collected! It's very exciting and encouraging to get support so early in the project.

Went up solo this afternoon and knocked out a 29:06 summit from my doorstep. Came back and picked up Chris and made it up in 31:46. Quads felt a little beat up on the downhill but Chris kept me booking pretty quickly.

Splits:
Summit 29:06
House 56:56
Summit 1:27:42
House 1:46:39

Really fun day on the hill, 3k of vertical, 2 lbs of food collected, and another sunny day in beautiful Frisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment