mission

I will be running to the summit of Mt. Royal 365 times this year, hoping to raise food donations for the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Dillon, Colorado. I also would like to inspire others to join me on the trail and to help those less fortunate throughout the year.

On top of my year long mission I will be running and representing the Leadville Running Company as a member of their 2013 Ultra Running Team.

Summit Daily News Article regarding the project.

Be sure to follow on Facebook


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Please drop off donations at:

FIRC Office:
103 Main Street Dillon, CO
Contact: 970-262-3888

Food Bank Donations are accepted Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm

If you are a friend from back home or would like me to pick up any donation, contact me personally and I will send you an address or set up a time to pick up.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment